This year-round program, different from our summer camp, is an academic and fun ELL (English Language Learner) option for students during the school year. Students must be high-achieving!
This program is for a minimum of 1 month. It is designed as a preparation for students who will most likely attend high school or university in the United States.
I-20 Visas: Please see this link for I-20 information at our partner school, Montessori on the Lake - http://www.montessorionthelake.com/international-camp -
- Students will attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
- This school has small class sizes and personalized attention for students.
- 90% of the student population are native English speakers.
- The school is located along a beautiful lake. Students are continually exposed to a beautiful learning environment.
- Students will have all subject matter taught in English.
home details (Homestay is optional)
- Students will reside in a home with a caring and loving family. We arrange homestay for our students.
- Both parents will be English speakers.
- On weekends, your child will be able to experience fun destinations in California like Disneyland, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
- Your child will have their own bedroom and access to free wi-fi at all times.
- It is possible that other homestay students will be living with the family. This can foster life-long friendships for your child.
- Students will experience American cultural events and activities like Halloween and Valentine’s Day.
The price covers tuition at the school, snacks. It does not include airfare. Homestay option is an additional $55/night.